DIAR Awards celebrates Individuals, Corporates, NGOs, government agencies etc who champion for Inclusion and diversity in all its forms.
The 2019 Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019, in Nairobi, Kenya.
Who can participate in DIAR Awards 2019?
- Civil Society Organizations (e.g., professional associations, faith-based organizations, labour unions, non-profit research or educational institutions, local community organizations/groups, non-governmental organizations, foundations, think tanks, etc.)
- Social Enterprises
- Companies (public or private)
- National and County Governments Institutions and Agencies
- Independent commissions
- Educational, research and policy institutions (public or private)
On Thursday, April 11, 2019, a day prior to the awards ceremony, we will host a high-level stakeholder’s conference on building an inclusive culture in every sector and industry of our economy, the business case of diversity and the benefits of public-private partnerships in driving the diversity agenda will be discussed.
The conference participants will include:
- C-Suite Executives from both the private and public sectors
- Representatives from both the national and county governments
- Diversity and inclusion departmental heads
- Heads of human resources department from both the private and public sector
- Diversity and Inclusion professionals and experts
- Past DIAR Awards Winners and Judges
- Other professionals interested in the Diversity and Inclusion agenda in Kenya.
Among the topics for discussion include: Inclusion as a driver for the successful implementation and meaningful impact of the big 4 agenda.