2019 DINNER CEREMONY
The 2019 Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019, in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Civil Society Organizations (e.g., professional associations, faith-based organizations, labour unions, non-profit research or educational institutions, local community organizations/groups, non-governmental organizations, foundations, think tanks, etc.)
- Social Enterprises
- Companies (public or private)
- National and County Governments Institutions and Agencies
- Independent commissions
- Educational, research and policy institutions (public or private)
On Thursday, April 11, 2019, a day prior to the awards ceremony, we will host a high-level stakeholders conference on building an inclusive culture in every sector and industry of our economy, the business case of diversity and the benefits of public-private partnerships in driving the diversity agenda will be discussed.
- C-Suite Executives from both the private and public sectors
- Representatives from both the national and county governments
- Diversity and inclusion departmental heads
- Heads of human resources department from both the private and public sector
- Diversity and Inclusion professionals and experts
- Past DIAR Awards Winners and Judges
- Other professionals interested in the Diversity and Inclusion agenda in Kenya.
Among the topics for discussion include: Inclusion as a driver for the successful implementation and meaningful impact of the big 4 agenda.